12.5.09

Garden Update

So 2 weeks ago I posted pics of "Gardenia", and now I have new pics of the garden. I am kinda wading in deep waters so I really have no idea what to do with the garden besides water and weed and someday I think I should fertilize but the rest is a mystery. I will feel my way along and experiment. Who knows. :)

You can see it is getting bigger and so are the weeds.






The corn is getting bigger and I am going to have to thin it out a bit. I got one with Babe so that you can see how big it is. 


















Look at my future (fingers crossed) vegetables. The buds and blooms will soon be Canteloupe (left) and squash (right). I have to say the canteloupe has really cute flowers. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Those corn plants are getting big.

    ReplyDelete